Villa Vista - Salobreña
Changeover day: SATURDAY (In low season depending on booking calendar.)
- Payment due in euros
- 30% deposit required upon booking
- Payment possible in cash or by bank transfer, Visa or Mastercard.
- The balance is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival or in cash upon arrival, if a credit card guarantee is provided 8 weeks in advance.
- A security deposit of 500 euros is payable on arrival via credit card.
- There is a 1% surcharge for debit and credit card payments.
- Rates are for up to 8 people. 50 euro supplement for each additional guest. The apartment will be locked.
- For use of the apartment a supplement of 150 euros will be charged.
- Electricity of the villa is included.
- Pool heating is optional and will be charged separately.
- Anzahl der Personen : 10
- Schlafzimmer : 4
- Privates Schwimmbad
Villa Vista is an airy villa with lots of privacy and with nice outdoor space and stunning views towards the Mediterranean Sea, the picturesque white village of Salobreña with the impressive Moorish Castle (lit up at night) and the mountains of Sierra Nevada (covered with snow during the Winter).
Eigenschaften und Layout
- Haustiere auf Anfrage
- Anzahl der Personen (Min.): 1
- Anzahl der Personen (Max.): 10
- Schlafzimmer: 4
- Badezimmer: 3
- Anzahl der Wohngeschösse: 2
- Ankunftszeit: 15:00
- Abreisezeit: 10:00
- Privates Schwimmbad
- Gas barbecue
- Parkplatz/-plätze (2)
- Tennisplatz in der Nähe
Audio / Internet
- TV (2)
- Internationale Fernsehsender
- Elektrische Heizung
Wonderful week. Wonderful memories. Incredible setting + magical days. Hope you enjoy as much as we did. Thank you for letting us stay in your stunning house!
Villa with breathtaking view!!
We have enjoyed 3 weeks in the sun here at villa Vista. A perfect location for relaxation and exploring this part of Spain. The villa has a breathtaking view!! The four of us have read a lot of books, sunbathing and swimming. We can absolutely recommend the drive to Alhambra, amazing! Remember to book tickets in advance. We have also spent time in Salobrena, Almunecar, Malaga, Marbella and Gibraltar. If you have time, take a trip to the small villages up in the mountains, worth the trip!
Thank you for letting us stay in your wonderfull villa. We have enjoyed our stay very, very much. The villa has a very good karma and a fantastic view. We love it.