Villa Buena Vista is a spectacular home with first class, top of the line finishes and furnishings. It is equipped with everything you could need for a perfect holiday. This luxurious and comfortable villa was completed and first let in April 2005. It is in perfect condition. The villa's name reflects its exceptional views to the sea, mountains and the Moorish castle of Salobrena. The views can be enjoyed from throughout the villa and all of the terraces. The castle is illuminated at night. It is picture perfect!
This self catering accommodation is great for a large group because it can sleep 10 people and between the covered porch, roof top terrace & immense terraces around the pool, there is space for everyone! You will be comfortable here no matter what time of year you come as we have both central hot and cold air conditioning and a heated pool. The automatic cover of the pool is easy to use and is more efficient to keep the water warm if the pool is heated. Also, safety enclosures can be placed around the pool to ensure young children don't enter without adult supervision. This gives parents great peace of mind.
The layout of the villa is as follows.
- spacious, open plan great room, which serves as our living and dining room, with double height cathedral ceilings, a 4.4 metre sliding glass door and 9 glass block windows high up on the surrounding walls that allow the beautiful cobalt blue skies of Andalusia to be enjoyed even from inside
- the terrace is perfect for enjoying breakfast or a drink while enjoying the stunning views
- fully equipped, open plan kitchen
- master suite with a large ensuite bathroom that features a round corner tub and a walk in shower as well as his and hers sinks
- magnificent views from the great room, master bedroom and even the kitchen
- stairs that lead up to the roof top terrace
- utility room with washer and tumble dryer
- queen size bedroom with large french doors that lead directly onto the pool terrace and an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower and his and hers sinks
- twin bedroom that sleeps 2 with 2 windows to enjoy the fabulous sea views
- bedroom with two bunk beds that can sleep up to 4 people
- full bathroom for the use of the 2 twin bedrooms with easy access from the pool
- access to the covered porch, summer kitchen, pool and sunny terraces
- warm & inviting, rustic style covered porch with wood beamed ceiling & stone clad wall
- summer kitchen with drinks fridge, sink, work top and gas barbeque perfect for alfresco dining and drinks by the pool
- large heated private pool, 5 metres wide by 9 metres long, with automatic cover
- over 150 metres of sunny south facing terraces with comfortable sun loungers
- a hot tub that accommodates 6 people with 2 loungers and lots of powerful jets to massage every part of your body, you can make the water as warm as 40 degrees so this is great once the sun goes down and it cools off
Location of the villa:
The villa is situated on a sunny south facing plot in a private community above the still truly Spanish Costa Tropical of Granada. Beaches, restaurants & shops are 5 minutes away. The community recreational area is an easy 3 minute walk away. Our guests have free use of the facilities which include a communal pool, children's pool, playground, tennis court, table tennis, football pitch and a basketball hoop.
Nearby Places of Interest:
The historic city of Granada with the spectacular Alhambra Palace is only 45 minutes away. The small mountain villages of the Alpujarras are well worth exploring. Other places of interest include Almunecar with its markets and Roman ruins, La Herradura with its beautiful harbour and Nerja with its underground caves. Our guests love this area because it is still Spanish and very much unspoilt. It is how the Costa del Sol used to be before it was overdeveloped. Come and see for yourself why our guests return time and time again to enjoy this true taste of Spain.
Fully air conditioned, Spanish TV, Satellite TV (Sky), Broadband internet access & WIFI, Phone, Safety enclosures for around the pool, Gas Barbeque, Lots of comfortable outdoor furniture, Books, Games, Toys
This villa is registered at Registro de Turismo de Andalucía (Andalusian Tourism Registry Bureau) with the RTA number: VFT/GR/00939.
Thank your for your lovely comments about our villas and service. We're happy you enjoyed your stay in Villa Buena Vista and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Villas Colores team.