This Villa located in Salobreña has a spacious sunny terrace, covered porch with outdoor kitchen and barbecue, private heated pool, sunbeds, lounge furniture, jacuzzi, air-conditioning (cold/warm) and WiFi. Beach, tennis & golf nearby. Easy access to Granada, Malaga & Almeria airport. The villa is child friendly because a fence around the pool can be placed.
The Villa's name reflects the lovely views it offers over a verdant wooded valley to the sea and the picturesque white village of Salobreña with its Moorish castle (lit up at night).
The Villa is modern with elements of Andalusian style. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a private heated pool, which can be enclosed with special fencing to keep young children from entering the pool area without adult supervision. Also, its automatic cover is easy to use and is efficient to keep the water warm. There is a large covered porch with an outdoor kitchen and gas barbecue. Your comfort is guaranteed! The villa can sleep up to 10 people so it is perfect for 2 families who go on holiday together.
One of the nicest features of the interior of this villa is the spacious and luminous great room with over 5 meter high vaulted ceilings & large sliding glass doors that bring the views to you! You are bound to relax and enjoy the stunning views.
The layout off the villa is as follows.
- open living/dining room
- flat-screen TV, WIFI, PlayStation 3, books
- a well-equipped open kitchen (renovated November 2016)
- master bedroom with a large en suite bathroom that features a rounded corner tub and a walk in shower as well as two sinks
- balcony with table and chairs and stunning views, perfect for breakfast or an evening drink
- laundry room with washer and tumble dryer
- magnificent views from the living/dining room, master bedroom and even from the kitchen
- Totally 3 bedrooms, one with double bed and en suite bathroom with a walk in shower, two sinks and large sliding glass doors that lead directly to the pool terrace
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (+2 extra beds) with windows to enjoy the stunning views
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, put together. Optional, you can have the two beds separate
- 1 family bathroom with shower and easy access from the pool
- outside shower with hot and cold water so if everyone needed to get ready at once, the outdoor shower could also be used
- access to the covered porch, outdoor kitchen, pool terrace, pool and jacuzzi
- warm & inviting covered porch with dining table and comfortable lounge furniture
- outdoor kitchen with fridge, gas barbeque, sink and work top - perfect for alfresco dining and drinks by the pool
- heated private pool, 4 by 8 meters, with automatic cover and if needed a children’s fence
- outside shower with hot and cold water
- over 200 meters of sunny south facing terraces with sun beds and comfortable lounge furniture
Villa Bosque Mar is located on the very nice hillside urbanization Monte de los Almendros. The recreational area of this urbanization is on walking distance. Guests have complimentary use of the communal tennis court, large pool, children’s pool, football pitch and playground and a snack bar during the summer months.
The beach, restaurants and shops are less than 10 minutes drive away. There is an easy access to Malaga, Granada or Almeria airport. If you can manage yourself away from this marvelous villa, there are lots of things to see and to do: the ski area of the Sierra Nevada where you can also enjoy great walking and hiking is less than 75 minutes away, so you can ski during the morning (from November to April) and relax on the beach or at the pool in the afternoon. The picturesque mountain villages of Las Alpujarras are nearby as well as the wonderful cities of Granada with the Alhambra Palaces and Malaga with the historic downtown and the Picasso museum.
Salobreña benefits from the subtropical microclimate with over 300 days of sunshine a year and average temperature of over 20 degrees C. For those interested in sightseeing art, architecture and history this region offers the best of what Andalusia provides. You will be charmed and overwhelmed by the beauty of the region. Small white washed villages on the top of the hills, tropical nature, sounds of flamenco and of course the richness and variety of the Spanish food.
If you are looking to spend your holidays in designer style with stunning sea views, don´t wait too long to reserve this villa. We would be happy to welcome you!
This villa is registered at Registro de Turismo de Andalucía with the RTA number: VFT/GR/00945.