Villa Bosque Mar was completed and first let starting in August 2005. The villa's name reflects the lovely views it offers over a verdant wooded valley to the sea and Moorish castle of Salobrena. The decor is rustic, Spanish style, yet this self catering holiday accommodation offers all of the comforts of a modern luxury villa including wireless, broadband internet access. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and a private heated pool which can be enclosed with special fencing to keep young children from entering the pool area without adult supervision. Also, its automatic cover is easy to use and is more efficient to keep the water warm if the pool is heated. There is central hot and cold air conditioning and a large covered porch with an outdoor kitchen and gas barbecue. Your comfort is guaranteed! The villa can sleep up to 10 people so it is perfect for 2 families that want to vacation together.
One of the nicest features of the interior of this vacation villa rental is the spacious and luminous great room with over 5 metre high vaulted ceilings & 5 metre wide French doors that bring the views to you! You are bound to relax and enjoy with the awe-inspiring views, the heated pool & the tranquility of Salobrena.
The layout of the villa is as follows.
- open plan great room, which serves as our living and dining room, with vaulted ceilings
- terrace off of the great room with table and chairs perfect for breakfast or an evening drink
- open plan, rustic kitchen with a breakfast bar and imported granite counter tops
- master suite with a large ensuite bathroom that features a rounded corner tub and a walk in shower as well as his and hers sinks
- magnificent views from the great room, master bedroom and even the kitchen
- laundry room with washer and tumble dryer
- queen size bedroom with large french doors that lead directly onto the pool terrace and an ensuite bathroom with a walk in shower and his and hers sinks
- twin bedroom that sleeps 3 with 2 windows to enjoy the stunning views
- twin bedroom that can sleep up to 3 people
- full bathroom for the use of the 2 twin bedrooms with easy access from the pool
- poolside shower with hot and cold water so if everyone needed to get ready at once, the outdoor shower could also be used
- access to the covered porch, pool terrace and pool
- warm & inviting rustic style covered porch with unique stone and brick bar
- summer kitchen with drinks fridge, gas barbeque, sink and work top - perfect for alfresco dining and drinks by the pool
- heated private pool, 4 by 8 metres, with automatic cover
- over 200 metres of sunny south facing terraces with comfortable sun loungers
Location of the Villa:
The beautiful beaches of the Costa Tropical, restaurants and shops are only 5 minutes away affording you the best of both worlds - close proximity to everything yet truly peaceful and relaxing surroundings. Less than a 3 minute walk from the villa is the community recreational area. Our guests have free use of all of the facilities including a large communal pool, children's pool, playground, tennis, table tennis, football pitch and even a basketball hoop. This is a great place for children to socialise with other kids and to use up their excess energy!
Nearby Places of Interest:
The historic city of Granada with the spectacular Alhambra Palace is only 45 minutes away. The small mountain villages of the Alpujarras are well worth exploring. Other places of interest include Almunecar with its markets and Roman ruins, La Herradura with its beautiful harbour and Nerja with its underground caves. Our guests love this area because it is still Spanish and very much unspoilt. It is how the Costa del Sol used to be before it was overdeveloped. Come and see for yourself why our guests return time and time again to enjoy this true taste of Spain.
Fully air conditioned, Spanish TV, Satellite TV (Sky), Wireless broadband internet access (WIFI), Phone, Safety enclosures for pool and automatic cover, Gas Barbeque, Lots of comfortable outdoor furniture, Books, Games, Toys.